Saturday, May 23, 2009

Who vandalised my doodle?

I know you're out there, and I'm tracking you down......

ITSC has been stimulating in that I have realised how little I actually make a genuine effort to integrate ITCs in my curriculum. Whilst I naturally use software tools like Final Cut in my FTV curriculum, I could be making much more effort to engage with online technologies across my teaching. I have dabbled with wikis and blogging and using social networking for my classes, but never maintained the momentum or energy. I resolve now to address this!

But perhaps the presence of walls in my school will be too great a stumbling block....


1 comment:

  1. Hey there "Dan from Cairns"....maybe what we need to do is to lobby to get blogger.com or blog spot taken off our EQ blocked website list to allow us all to quickly and easily get kids log and reflect on their learning....it might be possible....hmmm

    ReplyDelete